InProSe

HELP! DESPERATE IN UTAH S.B. 281(JDB ALERT!!)

Utah needs assistance with the problem of JDB's having infiltrated and taken over our Legislature, Courts, and Department of Work Force Services! Senate Bill 281 passed last year. Basically it requires DWS to turn over "last known employer" information to JDB right after a favorable Judgment against Defendants. JDB can now avoid supplemental hearings, OSC's, etc. and immediately implement garnishments, etc without the Defendant even knowing or being able to respond, as a Supplemental Hearing would allow!

I've emailed the sponsor of SB 281. He has no clue what JDB's are or who they are! I'm sending him information as he requests it. Please, can folks come forward and contact him, too, about concerns with the bill and the legal issues surrounding proper enforcement of Credit Agreements (the well versed ones and Utah's Statute of Frauds which governs enforceability requirements)  in Utah!

His name is Curtis S. Bramble ®-Dist. 16. He's very influential and powerful. His assignments include: Business, Econ. Dev, and Labor Appropriations, Exec.Office and Criminal Justice appropriations, Retirement and Independent Entities Appropriations....He's also Chair of the Senate Business and Labor Committee.... curt@cbramble.com

This our real first moment to right wrongs in this State! Please, now is the time to act! Thank you!

Unfortunately the problems in Utah run far deeper than this bill! It is a "Good ole Boys Club" at its finest!  What is the wording and intention of the Bill?

Our biggest JDB attorney personally influenced the legislation....circumstantial evidence is posted on the official minutes of the Bill's passage where the actual attorney in my case file helped introduce it and "spoke favorably of the Bill" just before it passed the Senate subcommittee. The alleged purpose is to make it easier on the "Defendant" so that they need not spend time, etc. attending an OSC or Supplemental Hearing. You know, the JDB is so concerned about the schedule of the Defendant before it steals his wages!

0 SB0281.amdx amended pages.pdf

I've included here the entire amendment for proper reference. You can see the JDB influence written all over it! Conveniently the Department of Work Force Services head was also introducing the bill and spoke favorably of the Bill's passage. JDB influenced the key entity to get the employment record! Slick, Slick!  

0 SB0281 enrolled.pdf

Just to put my two cents in , It is called justice 2020. It is all tied to Agenda 21. They claim it is to make life easier for the pro se. LOL  It is designed to confuse the rules and make it harder for us to understand as Rules change continuously.

People on this site have doubted this but if you check out Agenda 21 , you will catch on that that this is designed to let the banks sell off accts, and let the JDB's . affiliated with the banks sue us . This is way more than this site or good ole boys.  Every city and state is being attacked by JOP's who could care less about the truth in court.

I firmly believe if you are going to fight be prepared to appeal , because unless you win the chess game before trial, you will probably lose .

Thx so much for your input. I will look into it further. Just a UTAH update. On the news last night, I caught the tail end of a broadcast interview about the impact of "Zombie Debt" here. I've never seen anything like this before! It's a positive sign. Some of my correspondence with the legislative leaders in starting to payoff. I also yesterday took all of the evidence associated with a current MSJ/Midland/JohnsonMark and redacted it where necessary. I then put Senator Bramble's name and address in each place where the Defendant's used to be. I did this on all the Midland billing records and in the moving documents. I put him in the "shoes" of one having been sued by a frivolous law suit. I e-mailed it to him.

Wow, Good for you, I tried to get eveyone sed here in AZ to write legislature , but was shut down that it would do no good.  I really applaud your tenaciousness.  I have said for awhile we all need to get mad and fight. I would like to get all states to corraborate on how to effectively write and make noise with the legislatures.  In Az Kristen Synema (yuck) changed AZ SOL to 6 years.  My feeling is that other states wil start to pass longer SOL's .

I know people don't believe me when I say that Agenda 21 was designed to bankrupt Americans. But I have done over 2 years of research on this and I know it to be true

Keep up the good work and post for people , Utah or not what letters you write, I post our AG's address

see this new thread for heretofore successful update: Utah: InProSe (S.B. 281) Precedent!

Utah: InProSe Sets (S.B.281) Precedent, JDB/JohnsonMark W