Today I just realized something.

As I wait for the green cards to return for my JAMS Demand for CACH and their attorneys, for the shady dealings associated with their judgment victory over me, I have a victory of my own: I now have NO DEBTS that can be successfully sued, if I fight back, even a little.

The two remaining ones, another CACH and a Chase, are both out of DE SOL now, and MN's borrowing statute is pretty strong.

YAY! I can tell any collectors to FOAD.

Some sweetness is good, yes?

• Like 7

I have no outstanding debts within the the SOL either.  I'm no longer getting any letters and feel as though I'm being ignored. :waah:   :ROFLMAO2:

• Like 7

Great news!

I've learned alot from you about MN's borrowing statute.

Every Minnesotan should be aware of this.

Thank you!

I too have surpassed SOL but am still getting (unanswered) calls from Midland on a daily basis and their letters offering ridiculous settlements every few weeks. 

I am looking forward to my entry on webrecon's litigant alert from Portfolio Recovery Associates.  What an honor!

• Like 3

Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes.

The size of the debt, even with usury interest added, on the other CACH acct is pretty tiny. 

Right now I wish I could be a mouse in the corner at Joe Pezzuto's office. I'd love to see the face of the attorney I faced in court, when he sees he got his own personal invitation to the JAMS dance, along with his employer and THEIR employer.