Portfolio Recovery in New Jersey - Non Jury Trial

Good afternoon guys,

I wanted to see if you could help me with my situation. 

My wife was served with a complaint from the courts a few months back.  We answered the complaint and recieved a card back saying we had a non-jury trial set for actually tomorrow.. 

Seeing the day is tomorrow, we are a little uncerntain now what to expect, although every website searched put us at ease the last couple months that it would be a breeze, but now it's right around the corner and we are looking for more specific answers. 

The complaint was exactly as most are that have been posted, if requested I could type it up and give our response.  It was over a Lowes / GE capital card. 

Our responce was basically Deny everything but we "DENY in part, we deny having an account with ge or portfolio but admit in part we had an account with Lowes". 

Everything else was a Deny.

We mentioned in our affirmative defenses that plaintiff lacks legal standing to bring and maintain this action and "2. the plaintiff has not proven the debt is validd or the amount of the debt is accurate.  The plaintiff must prove that the principal, interest, collection costs, and attorney feeds are all correct, agreed to in contract, and lawfully charged.  Defendant also insists that the plaintiff come up with the original signed contract, account statements, and purchase receipts to prove amount of the debt."

We certified mailed it to both the court and portfolio recovery, heard nothing back other than the postcard with the date of non-jury trial. 

Please let me know if anyone could help give an idea what to expect and how we could potentially come out of this winning. More or less also just looking for overall support from people who may have been in this situation.

Thank you!