capitol one; motion to amen complaint

hello! 

. i have a court date is set for late august for a motion for summary final judgment. cap one suing me for unresolved account with. i received another letter asking the judge grant a motion to amend complaint today.

im a bit lost and do not know where to start. i plan on showing up for the date. the letter said the allot 5mins for the case i think that cap ones lawyers will be contact VIA telephone. where should i start? the complaint is for breach of contract. should i waste my time going to court? or just call to negotiate a payment plan? i do not want a judgement set against me. any advice would be greatly appreciated. i hope im making since. 

Ive been reading into this a for a little while. I read that it is possible that this could be a JDB using capitol one's name on the documents.

like i said before the most recent document i received was a order granting plaintiffs motion to amend complaint. i have a hiring set for the 25th of august. 

i also received a notice of confidential information within court filing. a few weeks ago.. im not to sure what this means. im thinking i should get representationinn this matter or if i can do it on my own. i hope im making since please advice would be greatly appreciated. if you need any more info please let me know. 

If you live near Jacksonville, you may want to look into Florida Coastal School of Law.  They have a consumer law clinic run by law students and supervised by faculty members.  They do not charge for their services, or charge only a nominal fee.

Robert Murphy is an excellent FL consumer lawyer.  His website is www.autofraud.com  A telephone consultation is free.

If you do a Google search with the terms "Creditinfocenter lawsuit Florida," you will get many hits.

tha

If you live near Jacksonville, you may want to look into Florida Coastal School of Law.  They have a consumer law clinic run by law students and supervised by faculty members.  They do not charge for their services, or charge only a nominal fee.

Robert Murphy is an excellent FL consumer lawyer.  His website is www.autofraud.com  A telephone consultation is free.

If you do a Google search with the terms "Creditinfocenter lawsuit Florida," you will get many hits.

thank you! i live in tampa so jacksonville is a bit far for me.lol. could you or anybody recommend what i can do personally? is it worth fighting?