Exemption account against birth certificate???? Free money??? Anyone else ever heard about this?

farrier

Okay, so this is definitely off topic, but I accidentally ran across this website by reading someone's post on another link from this website... So, supposedly, you can get free money, like billions, because you have a birth certificate, because some law in the early 1930's. So has anybody ever heard about this, and can anybody tell me more? 

sounds fishy, but just curious....

http://www.debtloanpayoff.com/

It is a self published "wordpress" website and my guess is that it is nothing more than a scam.  If you contact them they will want a payment of several hundred dollars for their supposed "secrets" and in the process you will agree to some TOS that buried in the fine print is wording that they guarantee nothing to you.  They are making money on people who fall for their website.

Need more proof?  It costs $39.95 for their e-booklet:

“This E-booklet is for informational and educational purposes only. It will explain the laws that makes the Secret Money Species a Legal Tender Payment; about the items needed; and the proof of the IPN working to pay off your debts; and the cost of the Secret Money Species Debt Payoff International Promissory Note Processing for your situation! If you decide to pursue the entire DEBT FREE procedure, additional costs for Processing must be added in order for us to provide the IPN and finish the process and Legal Tender Final Payment to get you DEBT FREE.”

THEN if you want to do the program there are more charges and costs for "processing" along with final payment.  This is a scam nothing more.

I suspect this is no more legitimate than the websites that claim you never have to pay taxes again.  Ask Wesley Sniper how that worked out for him and the IRS.

@farrier

Ah, the "straw man" rears his ugly head again.  :-)  @Clydesmom is correct.  I don't even have to check the site to know what it's about.

The "straw man theory", also known as the "Redemptionist Theory" is based upon a conspiracy theory that at one's birth, the federal government set up an account in that person's name with that person as collateral and makes money from it.  The alleged indicator of this account is the fact that one's name is written in all capital letters on a birth certificate.   Supposedly, if your name is in all caps on any document, it's not really you but is a "straw man".  As a result, you can't be held liable for a debt if there is a contract on which your name is written by the creditor in all caps.  I think that, under the theory, it only holds true if the debt is connected to the government in some way.   I believe some people tried to apply it to mortgages from national banks because those banks are regulated by the government.

Anyway, the theory espouses that the government owns the "straw man" account and that you are entitled to the money that has allegedly been accruing since the date of your birth.  Hence the "redemption" in "Redemptionist Theory".  The proponents of this theory claim that you can make UCC filings and your own promissory notes to pay debts from the account that the government has in your name.

It's absolutely bogus.  There's no account, and you are liable for contracts on which your name is written in all caps.

How do I know this, you may ask?  A couple of years ago, an acquaintance offered this load of bull hockey to my hubby and me.  While I tend to be skeptical of conspiracy theories, I also don't put anything past governments.  Given that distrust in government, my natural curiosity, and penchant for research, I began my research.  I immediately found court cases disposing of the claims but also realized the claim makes no sense because it's contradictory. 

If you can't be held liable for a contract because your name is in all caps (indicating that it's not really you), then you cannot obtain money from the alleged government account because the name of the account is in all capital letters which means the account would not held by you. 

Read the following ruling:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=11484787076115485167&q=%22straw+man%22+AND+%22birth+certificate%22&hl=en&as_sdt=6,41

Now, do I believe that our government is run by shape-shifting aliens from other planets?   Since I've found no evidence to the contrary, it could very well be possible.       :hmm:

• Like 3

• 6 years later...

First the Birth Certificate with your same Sounding NAME in all Capital Letters was created and is owned by the Federal United States Government and is traded on the Stock exchange.. True it is worth Millions if not billions depending on your age, but IT IS NOT YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!  The creating of birth certificates started in 1922 from Mothers that freely handed over their new borne child to the STATE OF GOVERNMENTS because the child mortality rate was very high.. This means that about 7 or 9 children died before reaching the age of 5.. But this law of State created birth certificates was eliminated in 1929.  BUT the STATES and their Hospitals still issued Birth Certificates because the Government found out that they could make money by Monetizing and assigning a Registration Number and making the NAME in all CAPS to represent a Corporation.. Then the Government assigned you a Social Security Number to solidify in the All CAP NAME that sounds like yours as a CORPORATION, a Federal United States Citizen, Person, Debt Slave, and Surety to pay taxes, fines, and Courts..

On 7/10/2014 at 5:59 AM, Clydesmom said:

In Reply to your meanderings below my FACTUAL RESPONSE: 

Well You guess wrong.. This is a valid lawful and legally registered Financial Documents Processing company enterprise  and their licsense is in their e-booklet which by the way and for your factual information never and does not cost $39.95.. You should do your research and get your information straight before you spread rumors and untrue information.. Their Old IPN is an International Promissory Note which by the United Nations and Banks is money and legal currency the same as the Fiat Federal Reserve International Promissory Note Dollar.. Do some research!! By the way , you can find this $19.95 CAP E-booklet at Cancel1Mortgage.info and pay off your debts for mere pennies on the dollar just as thousands of other people have with proof of both BANK ACCEPTANCE AND DEBT PAYOFF THAT IS VERIFIABLE.. And the Actor's Name is Wesley Snipes, NOT Wesley Sniper.. AND you expect people to believe you when you ndo not know what you are talking about nor an actor's name?? Do you think people are that STUPID as you seem to be??

It is a self published "wordpress" website and my guess is that it is nothing more than a scam.  If you contact them they will want a payment of several hundred dollars for their supposed "secrets" and in the process you will agree to some TOS that buried in the fine print is wording that they guarantee nothing to you.  They are making money on people who fall for their website.

Need more proof?  It costs $39.95 for their e-booklet:

“This E-booklet is for informational and educational purposes only. It will explain the laws that makes the Secret Money Species a Legal Tender Payment; about the items needed; and the proof of the IPN working to pay off your debts; and the cost of the Secret Money Species Debt Payoff International Promissory Note Processing for your situation! If you decide to pursue the entire DEBT FREE procedure, additional costs for Processing must be added in order for us to provide the IPN and finish the process and Legal Tender Final Payment to get you DEBT FREE.”

THEN if you want to do the program there are more charges and costs for "processing" along with final payment.  This is a scam nothing more.

I suspect this is no more legitimate than the websites that claim you never have to pay taxes again.  Ask Wesley Sniper how that worked out for him and the IRS.

4 hours ago, David Young de God said:

First the Birth Certificate with your same Sounding NAME in all Capital Letters was created and is owned by the Federal United States Government and is traded on the Stock exchange.. True it is worth Millions if not billions depending on your age, but IT IS NOT YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!  The creating of birth certificates started in 1922 from Mothers that freely handed over their new borne child to the STATE OF GOVERNMENTS because the child mortality rate was very high.. This means that about 7 or 9 children died before reaching the age of 5.. But this law of State created birth certificates was eliminated in 1929.  BUT the STATES and their Hospitals still issued Birth Certificates because the Government found out that they could make money by Monetizing and assigning a Registration Number and making the NAME in all CAPS to represent a Corporation.. Then the Government assigned you a Social Security Number to solidify in the All CAP NAME that sounds like yours as a CORPORATION, a Federal United States Citizen, Person, Debt Slave, and Surety to pay taxes, fines, and Courts..

Courts have routinely ruled against your bogus claims which are more commonly known as “strawman”,  “sovereign citizen movement”, “redemptionist theory”,  or  “vapor money theory”.   They have also ruled that the IPN is not legal tender.  Some have even called it a “gimmick”.

I can show you ruling after ruling against your claims.   The “financial documents” published by the so-called enterprise have not been shown to be legal.  Simply because one claims to publish a “document” does not make it a legal document.  That also goes for “private bankers” who publish their own “credit agreement payoff security instruments”.  

Take your scam and bogus theories elsewhere.  

• Like 2

On 7/10/2014 at 2:57 PM, BV80 said:

If you can't be held liable for a contract because your name is in all caps (indicating that it's not really you), then you cannot obtain money from the alleged government account because the name of the account is in all capital letters which means the account would not held by you. 

Now, do I believe that our government is run by shape-shifting aliens from other planets?   Since I've found no evidence to the contrary, it could very well be possible.       :hmm:

@BV80 You're a gem. 

It's enough to make your head explode... - Imgflip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an article from the Anti-Defamation League about sovereign citizen “funny money” and fictitious financial instruments schemes.  One the names mentioned is curiously similar to one of the poster’s names in this thread.

https://www.adl.org/blog/sovereign-citizen-funny-money-not-so-humorous-for-victims

Below is an article from the Justice Department about a “sovereign citizen” who was sentenced to federal prison for 10 years for tax fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.  Here is an excerpt:

Between 2013 and 2015, Wright targeted multiple individuals, some elderly, who were experiencing financial difficulty.  Wright especially pursued those going through foreclosure on their homes and contacted many of them through churches and other faith-based organizations.  Wright claimed that he knew a method whereby individuals could eradicate their debts by making financial claims against their birth certificates.  Wright told his customers that these monetary claims against the birth certificates could then be used to satisfy the customer’s debts.”

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sc/pr/sovereign-citizen-sentenced-10-years-federal-prison-fraud-scheme

• Like 1

• 2 months later...