Getting sued by capital one through Lyons, Doughty & Veldhuis

Hello,

Need some help with this please. Got a letter from Lyons, Doughty & Veldhuis claiming they are collecting on behalf of Crap One.

In there letter they sent me they forgot to add the paragraph that "At this time, no attorney with this firm has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of your account" and has an attorney's name

at the end of the letter.

Sent them a DV letter requesting that they validate the debt and that if any arbitration clause exists I envoke it.. They responded with a notorized letter from someone in Virginia stating they are familiar with the account. Upon searching the web and other things I see that numerous people are complaining about robo signing from this person.

Received a letter today showing that they are suing me in court. Can someone help me with this please.

In there letter they sent me they forgot to add the paragraph that "At this time, no attorney with this firm has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of your account" and has an attorney's name at the end of the letter.

If an attorney has reviewed it and since a lawyer signed it and they did file suit against you then they do not have to include that sentence.

Sent them a DV letter requesting that they validate the debt and that if any arbitration clause exists I envoke it.

Capital One removed the arbitration clause years ago.  Depending on when you had the card and when you defaulted arb may not be an option.

Received a letter today showing that they are suing me in court. Can someone help me with this please.

You are going to have to check the courts website and once you are served defend the suit.  If you do not they will get a default judgment.  Capital One does not sell their debts so the typical JDB defenses are off the table.  They also hire aggressive firms who pursue the suits relentlessly.  It can be won but it will NOT be easy.