Business keeps calling my cell phone, won't stop even after I asked them not to call

This company called my cell phone over 200 times. I told them to stop calling (I had a prior relationship with them), and they continued to call for over a month. Got the representative's name, ID, etc., too. They weren't trying to sell anything - they kept calling to pretty much ask me to tell them how I felt about their business (robocalls constantly) - I can't figure out if there's a case against them for the incessant calls though. I know that if this were a debt collector, we'd have something here - but for this type of thing, can't figure it out. Any suggestions?

@swagglefresh

From the FCC:

"An established business relationship (EBR) exists if you have made an inquiry, application, purchase or transaction regarding products or services offered by the person or entity involved."

If that fits your situation, and if you had provided them with your cell phone number, send them a letter revoking permission to call that number and, as @shellieh98 said, to cease and desist their calls.

If they are calling your cell phone without your permission, they don't have to be telemarketing you.  As the law says,

47 U.S.C. § 227(B)(1)(A)(iii).

It shall be unlawful for any person within the United States, or any person outside the United States if the recipient is within the United States —

(A)
to make any call (
other than a call made for emergency purposes or made with the prior express consent of the called party) using any automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice —

(iii) to any telephone number assigned to a paging service, cellular telephone service, specialized mobile radio service, or other radio common carrier service, or any service for which the called party is charged for the call;