Sued by Midland funding LLC in nj what to do?

lonez

Hello I received a letter summons and return of service for the superior court of newjersey in freehold. Theres a pg with docket number and info from plantiff from newark leo francoJr bar. Theres a pg with certification pursuant to rule signatures of attorney. Copy of bill statement. Copy of bill of sale and asignment from citibank to midland funding llc. WHAT do I do im new here and need help PLEASE...Thanks

This NJ lawyer charges $375 for a retainer fee, and according to him, he has been able to get a number of credit card lawsuits dismssed without going to trial.  A telephone consultation about your case is free.

ttp://yournjattorne...t-card-lawsuit/

You can also google "creditinfocenter new jersey lawsuit" and you will get a lot of lnks.

I owe close to 1200 but midland is claiming 4k no way! I stopped paying it due to my wife not working anymore we had our 1st son and then twins one year later they are 8 months so we had no money for any extras just to pay mortgage which is late every month. I have 50 k in student loans my wife has 30 which we cannot run from. I owe more cards too. Feeling of upset right now ugg.