calawyer

Something is wonky around here

I have lost the ability to get "content I follow" which I use all the time. Other stuff is off too. Is there some setting that got changed or are there issues with the website?

I had the same problem on Kindle: could not get the Drop-Down Menu to see "My Content" or "Content I Follow".

Also, I am unable to "un-follow" the Forum "Student Loans".

@calawyer

The powers-that-be are aware of the problems and are working to resolve them. :-)

Thanks. 95% of the time it turns out the problem is a "BCK problem" (between chair and keyboard). Nice to know this time it isn't me.

• Like 3

Just figured out a workaround to one of the "wonkiness" problems on the board.

Your first post won't have any paragraphs. Edit the post. Do nothing to it (the paragraphs will be there). Submit the edited post. Success.

Sheesh.

Please fix this board! Not having "posts you follow" is a problem.

• Like 1

@lionhunter !!!

The user interface's long existing capabilities

such as "follow/unfollow",

Drop-Down Menu with options "My Content" or "Content I Follow",

normal quoting showing whom I'm quoting

gone.

Agree with the post above, GDayMateAZ. I have lost all the same capabilities. Since I can't follow new threads I have had to start writing down the name of the threads in the hopes to follow them at a later date. Is there any other way to follow a thread without having to use the follow button? Admin: Even with these issues still a great site. Thanks.

• Like 1

Is there something I'm failing to do to regain use of the editing features and the @mention links for members? I notice some members can still use the mention link and emoticons. I get   instead. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone.

Please check and make sure those issues are resolved. You may have an issue with the @Mentions still if you're running IE (A lot of developers do not cater to IE anymore and @mentions is a 3rd party addtion to the site) Upgrade your browers to Chrome or FireFox ;)

Also, make sure you recache and clear your cookies to make sure everything is working as seamless.

• Like 2

I downgraded to IE 10 due to compatibility issues with other sites and it seems to work well for me.

@Dylan Riggs:  Quote function does not appear to work but everything else I have tried is fine.