Something is wonky around here

calawyer

Just figured out a workaround to one of the "wonkiness" problems on the board.

Your first post won't have any paragraphs. Edit the post. Do nothing to it (the paragraphs will be there). Submit the edited post. Success.

Sheesh.

Please fix this board! Not having "posts you follow" is a problem.

• Like 1

Agree with the post above, GDayMateAZ. I have lost all the same capabilities. Since I can't follow new threads I have had to start writing down the name of the threads in the hopes to follow them at a later date. Is there any other way to follow a thread without having to use the follow button? Admin: Even with these issues still a great site. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi everyone.

Please check and make sure those issues are resolved. You may have an issue with the @Mentions still if you're running IE (A lot of developers do not cater to IE anymore and @mentions is a 3rd party addtion to the site) Upgrade your browers to Chrome or FireFox ;)

Also, make sure you recache and clear your cookies to make sure everything is working as seamless.

• Like 2