Newbie please help.

freegold

I sent letters to Experian disputing things on my report . They sent me a letter saying this. ( We received a suspicious request regarding your personal credit information that we have determined was not sent by you . any future request will not be processed and will not receive response.) The letters were Hand written by me no format at all. on not book paper. My signature., s.s number. Can I make them stand on the 30days to repley to me . I'm lost please help. thank you.

@freegold

Here's the link to Experian's process for disputing by mail. It contains more than what you included. That could be why they considered your request to be suspicious.

http://www.experian.com/disputes/experian-mailing-address.html

Great, thank you for the info . did I say I was new at this . we all learn by mistakes . lets try again .
  • Like 1