Midland Funding, Midland Credit, Gamache and Myers

drbasham

OK now we are going to court for default judgment against the credit card agency and their attorney, for failure to answer the pleading. Here is my question, If the attorney answered for one of the defendants, not the pleading, just in motions, Midland Funding, but did not answer for themselves or the other Defendant, can they cry any foul in court? How could they argue in failing to answer the pleadings? They were served by certified mail, I have the receipt, and then the attorney sent me a letter and asked if I would dismiss my case, if they dismissed theirs, I simply stated no thank-you, because they have caused me severe detriment and financial loss, no other response, no other court documents, besides asking to dismiss their cause without prejudice. I live in Missouri, which implements a 21 day response with answers and arguments, but got nothing. They are now 20 days past due in answering, we go to court Thursday, just want to know what argument they could raise for not answering, or any tricky actions to get my case dismissed. I am per se

I am the defendant in the countersuit, sorry pro se is correct, which now makes me the Plaintiff in my countersuit. Now they have dismissed their case with the court without prejudice, so my case is the only case. I found out today that they were trying to get my case dismissed by siting cases that had no bearing, after I read them. Still need an answer to what defenses they could raise to not answering the pleading sent to them timely, and now it has been 46 days, Missouri requires 21, Midland Fundings attorney requested a continuance until Oct 9th by memo to the judge, I replied I felt it was unjust in violation of the statutes by memorandum.