New Ads On This Site??????

hot in az

I am sure I will get a warning post  for speaking my mind here. I realize that the site originated in AZ.

I have noticed in the last couple weeks some disturbing ads, to (I'm sure) pay for the site. I am so totally against anything the CDC (center for disease control) promotes.

I do not even agree with vccinating or (chipping) your pets .  WHY?????????????????????  I've never lost a pet.

But to promote vaccinations or (TAPI)  Az partnership for immunizations is WRONG on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if you sold out and people see this ad in their states as well.

You have taken a credit info center site and monopolized it into a forum that you will profit from.

It is disgusting LionHunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ban me I really don't care but then people here will know what you are doing.  Pure profit

I am sure I will get a warning post  for speaking my mind here. I realize that the site originated in AZ.

I have noticed in the last couple weeks some disturbing ads, to (I'm sure) pay for the site. I am so totally against anything the CDC (center for disease control) promotes.

I do not even agree with vccinating or (chipping) your pets .  WHY?????????????????????  I've never lost a pet.

But to promote vaccinations or (TAPI)  Az partnership for immunizations is WRONG on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have taken a credit info center site and monopolized it into a forum that you will profit from.

If you ban me I really don't care but then people here will know what you are doing.  Pure profit

First, as g'day said, the ads you see are most likely a result of your own actions. The only ads I can recall seeing (I usually just ignore them as they don't affect me) are for local law firms, debt consolidation and credit repair.

Second, the risks of immunizing your pets and kids are FAR outweighed by the risk of spreading lethal infectious diseases all over the world. Especially in 2014 when zillions of people are traveling to places known to be riddled with diseases that we have eradicated here due solely to immunization. Fact: not immunizing has cost infinitely more lives than has all side effects from every kind of immunization. Unless you live somewhere where there are no other pets or humans, it's patently irresponsible to not immunize your pets and kids.

Third, why is it wrong for a credit repair website to take money from an organization that supports the responsible act of immunization? I don't see the connection here at all. And what if a JDB gave CIC $50,000? Who is the joke really on anyway? Besides, this is not a democracy. I'm an atheist. I would be out of my mind to walk into a Baptist church and tell them they have to stop teaching from the Bible because I don't agree with it. When you start paying the bills to keep the lights on around here then you can have your say about how to run the place.

Finally, can someone move this to the "off topic" forum?

• Like 1

First:  put the drama llama back in its paddock.  You have fed it enough.

I don't see any of the ads you are talking about.  Mine are for banks, credit, and lawyers.  It is all dependent on the tracking cookies on your computer based on your browsing history.  As several others have already said.  

Next:  as to the immunizations the risk from disease is far greater than immunizations and the propaganda you have swallowed regarding vaccines and autism is just that.  The doctor who proffered that idea has lost his license to practice medicine because he came up with the theory after illegally testing the blood of four, yes FOUR kids without their parents permission at his child's birthday party.  Not scientific research at all.  There is NO basis to the claim that vaccines cause autism or any other health problems but there is HUGE amounts of evidence throughout history of what epidemic diseases like measles and polio do.  

Autism has more to do with the age of the parents when they conceive the child and with more people putting off parenthood until their late 30s and 40s that has caused a spike in birth defects and autism.  Those eggs and swimmers have a shelf life.  The younger you are the healthier the baby at birth.

Last:  if you don't like the content you have three options:  pay to host the site yourself, host your own, or stop coming but ranting like a child doesn't cut it.

• Like 2

@hot in az - yes - as everyone above has stated, those google ads are generated by your cookies or what google calls "interest based ads" - and those come up a very small fraction of the time.  Reason for google ads - to make money and some companies need to make money to pay for things like - putting a site up on the internet.  Unless you would like to pay our bills, then put up with the occasional ad or find another place to hang you hat!

• Like 2