In the attachment you will find my NJ answer, demand for docs, request for admission, affirmative defenses and motion to dismiss.  This is a New Jersey Special Civil case. 

Please, if anyone would like to review my documents recently filed and can offer advice on how to proceed next, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

I am not an attorney.  I am acting pro se. 

DEBTORSBOARD NJ CREDITOR ANSWER DEMAND FOR DOC REQUEST FOR ADMISS AND MOTION TO DISMISS.doc

Here is the link to open, copy & paste as your opening post on your case's thread, then, answer.

I am in California, so it seems ... well, no matter what it SEEMS; once this is done we'll be off on a better first footing / foundation.

Warmest of welcomes to you!

This is definitely the place for elevating your probability for victory!

CLICK!

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/242744-qs-to-answer-when-posting-in-this-forum-please-read

NJ Consumer Lawyer Philip Stern has been known to give pro se's advice by email.  His website also has many resources for pro se's.

Also, on the upper right corner "search" box, type in Pressler, and next to it where it says "this topic" click on it and click on "forums."  There are many NJ threads with lots of advice.