Sign in to follow this  
JZSYami

What does this mean "dismissed per ccp664"

hi,

I was looking at the lawsuit that killed my school year via too much stress. Edited for privacy

EventsDate     Time         Event Description                                    Dept Code                   Department /Judge

10/29/14            08:30        STATUS CONFERENCE                                 Z##              HON. Udgey Saibancho; JUDGE

STATUS OF CONDTL SETTLEMENT/DISM 

Disposition Date: 10/29/14 
                                            DISMISSED PER CCP664

what does that mean "dismissed per CCP664?" 

am I at risk for being sued again? 

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=ccp&group=00001-01000&file=664-674

Does any of that seem to fit your case?

@calawyer

@Anon Amos

@Seadragon

@Homelessinca

and others may be available to help you decipher your paperwork.

My best advice, never allow anything to deter you from earning your education. Problems, like money, come & go, but once earned, that education is going to better you all the days of your life.

Best wishes for success to you!

Warmly,

hi,

I was looking at the lawsuit that killed my school year via too much stress. Edited for privacy

EventsDate     Time         Event Description                                    Dept Code                   Department /Judge

10/29/14            08:30        STATUS CONFERENCE                                 Z##              HON. Udgey Saibancho; JUDGE

STATUS OF CONDTL SETTLEMENT/DISM 

Disposition Date: 10/29/14 

DISMISSED PER CCP664

what does that mean "dismissed per CCP664?" 

am I at risk for being sued again?

It seems to me a status hearing (case management conference) was held almost 2 months ago (which the defendant should have been at as well) and the case has been dismissed.

It doesn't look like the dismissal has been entered into record yet, or that ccp 664 is the correct code.

There may be more information in the docket that could help, I'm not sure I'm correct here. You definitely need to figure it out. See what Calawyer says. You may be able to ask someone at the local law library (some of them even answer questions online)