yragcom1

Anyone got a good Calif. Trial Brief Example?

So I'm about three days out from my CCP96 filing, and I want to put together a great defense trial brief for the judge. Does anyone have a good resource for the language and what should be included in the brief? I'm taking on Mandarich, and I'm in California.

Check Strings thread. Qbert and RyanEX probably have one as well (you can PM them). Someone will most likely chime in with one, There are a few floating around here that people tune up to fit their case.

So I'm about three days out from my CCP96 filing, and I want to put together a great defense trial brief for the judge. Does anyone have a good resource for the language and what should be included in the brief? I'm taking on Mandarich, and I'm in California.

Check ASTMedics thread stickied above as well.  Still working on mine.  Also taking on Mandarich...court date is 2/2.

• Like 2

15 days out from a court date of 1/29. I've just been reading Homeless's and working on understanding that. If you get one that is more up to date, please repost it here :D. Thank you! 

Here are links to my trial brief, both .doc & .pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySXxIwHA4lVS0sxTjgzNVRnMUU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySXxIwHA4lVbDEyd1M5SzJkd0k/view?usp=sharing

Did this in Nov2013, so I utilized Target v Rocha, but the CACH v Rogers case had not yet occured. Maybe find another brief around here with the Rogers case integrated - or follow blueprint from my brief.

My brief was simply ASTMedic's brief, plus a little from HomelessinCA's brief, plus something from blueskittle's brief... all the briefs around here were more or less copied from each other, lol, so they'll all be pretty similar I think.