xlxaxa

No invoice from CA or OC

Hi there,

Ok so I've been trying to delete from my credit reports 5 entries from CMR Financial Services for medical services. They belong to medical bills that I thought they were covered by my insurance. After requesting validation to CMR, they replied with the amounts I owed. Then I requested invoices and they sent them to me but they just made those up as the date on those invocies was a recent date, so pretty much they made those when I requested them and they added on top the OC information.

So I decided to call the original Medical Office to request the invoices. They said they don;t have invoices but they have the records of the services and what the money requested belons to. They were nice and gave me all information but they don't have invoices. So this confirms that CMR made up the invoices like they were coming from original creditor.

My question is..... is it time to do a PAY FOR DELETE?, The bills are not too high ($130, $99, $102, $30 and $45) or should I fight this?

Thanks

My question is..... is it time to do a PAY FOR DELETE?, The bills are not too high ($130, $99, $102, $30 and $45) or should I fight this?

YES it is time to do PFD.  You got the care and insurance didn't cover some or all of it.  The money is owed to the provider.  The CA is not required to produce original bills or invoices from the provider.  In DV all they are required to give is the name of the creditor and amount they say you owe.  They did that.

These are small and ripe for PFD.