qlathan

Default Judgment=Writ of Garnishment= Bank Levy

On 12/02/2014 a Writ of Garnishment was placed on my Wells Fargo account.  I live in Wisconsin and the Writ was served at a Wells Fargo branch in Austin TX.  There was an Judgement in which I was never served nor I had knowlegde of.  I filed Chapter 7 on Dec 19, 2014 and I faxed, emailed, phoned and mailed Wells Fargo Legal Department a copy of the Notice of Chapter 7 filing.  The Writ was for $2,900. Wells Fargo had taken out $5,700 in which my account was zero out.  I was told they sent the money to Wells Fargo Attorneys.  Wells Fargo had kept garnishing my account after knowing I filed Chapter 7.  I had child support deposted into my account in which Wells Fargo had garnished as well of a bank fees that brought my account negitive.  After filling complaints with Consumers Protection and BBB, they sent me a letter stated they released the child support deposits on Jan. 6, 2015 and will not hold any other funds in my account .

I filed a motion to vacate the Garnishment in Texas but the judge did not rule only set a hearing on 8-2015 for "Notice of Intention to Dismiss For Want of Prosecution"  I was living in Wisconsin when the lawsuit was filed but the judge said a notice was place on the door of my last known address in which my daughter resides and judge said she could have told me about it.

What are my options ?  I would like Wells Fargo release my funds or any suggestions would help.