mset83

Hoping to beat Midland from California

When I filed my answer, I did the fee waiver form first, then they took the answer. All future paper work i would either include a copy of the fee waiver order, or simply a post-it not stating "fee waiver on file", and simply clock and drop.

Oh yeah I did! I went back the next day they sent me to the same lady and for some reason she sent me to another window and that lady filed it no questions asked. Approved my fee waiver and told me id receive a trial date in the mail, which I have already received set for next year =)

• Like 2

Hi everyone. Well I just received some interrogatories, special interrogatories AND Requests for Admissions from Midland. How do I go about answering these? Is there a go to template on these? I have attached the questions if anyone is willing to help me out with these that would be great. I don't want to accidentally help them win this case against me. Thank you in advance.

ROGS.pdf

Did you send a Bill of Particulars?  If not, you should consider sending one now.  Then, look at 1111girl's thread for a response to Plaintiff's discovery.

Excellent.  If you have any questions, let us know.  If you want to post any sample answers, we will take a look.  Also, make sure you deny any Request for Admission that you intend to deny.  In other words, an objection is not enough.  If you object, it should look something like this:

Defendant objects to this Request on the ground that it is vague.  Without waiving such objection, Defendant responds as follows:

DENIED.

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Well I just received some interrogatories, special interrogatories AND Requests for Admissions from Midland. How do I go about answering these? Is there a go to template on these? I have attached the questions if anyone is willing to help me out with these that would be great. I don't want to accidentally help them win this case against me. Thank you in advance.

You were given the same requests that I was in my case - except for your interrogatory #6, I only received 5 interrogatory requests. Here's a link to how I answered them if you need some examples.

• Like 2

Thank you my answers were very similar to yours @RyanEX but yours are worded much better lol. I just had my friend sign the proof of service today so they were timely answered.

On another note I received their response to the Bill of particulars and all they attached were billing statements for May 2013, April 2013 and September 2012, the Bill of sale, affidavit of sale, their welcome letter, there were gonna sue you letter and there we sued you lets settle letter lol. Do I do anything with this?