Sign in to follow this  
admin

First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange in U.S. Opens Today: What You Need to Know About Coinbase

That's really nice. The cryptocurrencies become so popular nowadays! I am personally using them very often, because it guarantees anonymity and safety, which is very important. Moreover, I have invested in a cryptocurrency a couple of years ago, and now it became much more expensive, and I have earned a lot of money on it. I was wondering how to exchange them to real money, and fortunately, one of my friends recommended me [deleted] which is one of the best crypto exchanging platforms. It has a lot of features and I am really satisfied with it, because I have exchanged lots of coins and haven't met any problems at all

In the beginning, I thought this was a really cool idea. That finally there will be a good exchanger, but already at the beginning of the article, I realized that this is a complete slag. This exchanger completely contradicts all the principles of cryptocurrency. One of its main goals is the preservation of anonymity, and this exchanger will be able to track all transactions from the client's wallet, as a result of two-factor verification. How crazy, don't you think? Now it is really difficult to find a decent exchanger, but even if it were the last exchanger on earth, I would still not use it because of my principles. I am currently using [deleted] . This is the best service I could find so far. Anonymity and a decent rate are exactly the factors that made me choose this exchanger. Hopefully this new regulated exchange will close soon and will not embarrass cryptocurrency.

Well...It is something you should expect. The price will obviously become higher if it is a safer investment. It is a common rule in the investment world. If investment is risky, the price is usually low, and the return of investment is higher. When bitcoins just launched in 2009, it was considered a risky investment for several reasons. The main reasons are that there were no monetary regulations on cryptocurrencies, and bitcoins were new on the market, and no one knew how they will end up. Investing in bitcoins is safer, but every time the new cryptocurrency appears on the market. Again the same thing, the price is low in the beginning, and you never know what to expect from each currency. Check here https://investotrend.com/fundrise-review/ for a more detailed explanation about cryptocurrencies and investment in general.

On 8/4/2020 at 6:52 PM, Tiarmilur said:

In the beginning, I thought this was a really cool idea. That finally there will be a good exchanger, but already at the beginning of the article, I realized that this is a complete slag. This exchanger completely contradicts all the principles of cryptocurrency. One of its main goals is the preservation of anonymity, and this exchanger will be able to track all transactions from the client's wallet, as a result of two-factor verification. How crazy, don't you think? Now it is really difficult to find a decent exchanger, but even if it were the last exchanger on earth, I would still not use it because of my principles. I am currently using [deleted] . This is the best service I could find so far. Anonymity and a decent rate are exactly the factors that made me choose this exchanger. Hopefully this new regulated exchange will close soon and will not embarrass cryptocurrency.

They are not closing. Besides being one of the largest exchanges in the world they pretty much have a monopoly on American bitcoiners who enjoy the option of withdrawing cash.  Even after raising their fees last October by 233% for "small time" (under $10,000 transactions) users they are still thriving very well.  They are gaining so much popularity with the mainstream that they have applied for and are waiting for approval from the SEC to be listed on the stock exchange by the end of this year or beginning of 2021.