Sign in to follow this  
cbincali

NEED AND EXAMPLE OF A OBJECTION TO AFFIDAVIT

In the process of preparing my objections to evidence that was sent to me and I have no clue how to prepare it. Can someone send me some examples of MIL or objections to evidence ( affidavits). Subpoena'd the Custodian of Records and she was served today, so not sure if I still include the objection to the CCP98 if not then all i have to object to are the affidavits thats why i"m in need of example of an objection that is tailor to the affidavits and not so heavily on the CCP98 (being that she was served today) Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks all

See ASTMEDIC'S thread (MIL) and Strings thread for objection example (just change the language a bit if those are exclusive to ccp98). Ccp98 objections will still cover hearsay which is what you are objecting to. I gave you the evidence code and case law in your other thread.

BTW, you should try to keep everything relating to your case in one thread so we can get all your info easier

• Like 1