Goldbug

NSA Doesn’t Need to Spy on Your Calls to Learn Your Secrets

This article does not even explain a tiny fraction of what technology nowadays does. I have been a “Targeted Individual “ for 15 years, everything I do is repeated on radio and TV, even newspaper articles are written about my behavior. Check it out on YouTube: “Targeted Individuals “

P.S.: Many claim to be targeted, to feel special, I guess, they are not, for a non-target, it may be difficult to see the difference. Be happy you are not on the hit-list, it is not easy, I tell you!

(This is not exactly the message I submitted, it must have been edited by the Administration, so be it)

Edited by Bellona
to clairify it was not my original message

No one cares anymore.  Everyone freely gives all of their personal ID info on social media and installs tracking apps on their phones so they can get a free coffee every few months and to get $2 off their new socks at Target.  All of this with the full knowledge that these databases that are storing all data from their phone, credit cards and social media accounts are routinely hacked due to businesses not having any meaningful recourse for such lax security.

My Dad's brother-in-law is terrified of being spied on. I was telling him about my Wyze security cam and he freaked out that the Chinese are watching me. It was positively Seindfeldian - I told him, if that's the case, then I'll turn the camera to face inside so the People's Commissariat of International Espionage can "enjoy the show."

I mean who really thinks they are so important that anyone else cares? (Other than crazy people in Big Foot County, living "off the grid.")

On 8/19/2019 at 12:03 PM, Goody_Ouchless said:

My Dad's brother-in-law is terrified of being spied on. I was telling him about my Wyze security cam and he freaked out that the Chinese are watching me. It was positively Seindfeldian - I told him, if that's the case, then I'll turn the camera to face inside so the People's Commissariat of International Espionage can "enjoy the show."

I mean who really thinks they are so important that anyone else cares? (Other than crazy people in Big Foot County, living "off the grid.")

People fear Chinese boogymen while allowing their own government to trample on them with impunity.

@fisthardcheese The people who don't care about the spying are the truly ignorant people, they have no clue what's on the line for the American's. Let them smoke their pot and other dope, collect their welfare checks and have more babies, raise their kids to be as uneducated as they are! They are happy to get $2 off their socks at Target!

I am not! I am not ignorant, can't they see what's being lined up? Open your eyes people and start to use your ears! Start listening to something else than these rap songs where you have to hire a translator to understand what's being raved and ranted about in "what they call art"!

It's time to shift things around! I'm waiting......

On 8/20/2019 at 8:26 PM, Bellona said:

@fisthardcheese The people who don't care about the spying are the truly ignorant people, they have no clue what's on the line for the American's. Let them smoke their pot and other dope, collect their welfare checks and have more babies, raise their kids to be as uneducated as they are! They are happy to get $2 off their socks at Target!

I am not! I am not ignorant, can't they see what's being lined up? Open your eyes people and start to use your ears! Start listening to something else than these rap songs where you have to hire a translator to understand what's being raved and ranted about in "what they call art"!

It's time to shift things around! I'm waiting......

Well that escalated quickly.

*turns up my favorite rap song and ignores the garbage post*

• Like 1

Bellona, 

No need to resurrect a three year old thread for this nonsense.

You sound like you're holding a sign saying THE END IS NEAR wearing your tinfoil hat on the corner.

/Locked.