jbmonkey82

Experian Inquiry Disputes... Weird

Hey everyone!!! Been a board lurker for YEARRRRSSSSS finally decided to join. BTW thanks for getting me from low 500's at one time to mid 700's all you posts, sample letters, really helped me out!!.... until I screwed up again now back to the 500's (all my fault no one to blame) but steadily moving back up!!. 

So I just started with Experian inquiries.... always been easy to dispute and almost always 100% success rate with just a call and dispute to the CB. 

THIS TIME..... Exp seems to not be deleting them anymore, not even investigating, just moved em all to the "Soft" section??

Anyone had this happen to them?

Thanks!!!!!

Would like to have divetsified removed off credit report. I have proof that i paid it send them copy to them and also mailed it it confirm they recieved it, how do i dispute it to remove it on credit

Would like to have diversified removed off credit report. I have proof that i paid it send them copy to them and also mailed it it confirm they recieved it, how do i dispute it to remove it on credit

Would like to have diversified removed off credit report. I have proof that i paid it send them copy to them and also mailed it it confirm they recieved it, how do i dispute it to remove it on credit

Paying a collection does NOT mean they have to remove the trade line.  They are only required to update the trade line accurately to reflect it as a paid account.  Some creditors have a hard line stance of not deleting trade lines.  You may not be able to get this removed.