Is this inaccurate?

Back in 2006-2007, I got into some financial trouble and was on the cusp of bankruptcy.  I had 10 negative items on my credit report either showing as seriously late or as a charge off.  I checked my 3 credit reports last month and they all still show 3 negative items.  I disputed the 3 items as I felt the 7 years they are supposed to remain on my credit report has expired.  I got my dispute back and it stated that all 3 were correct, but it did not list when they would fall of my credit reports.  I called Experian to find out and they stated that all 3 were good accounts, so it would be 10 years (2020) before they came off.  1 credit card has 42 missed payments listed, a 5 year car loan has 16 missed payments listed, and another credit card is listed as a charge off.  How could any of these be considered a "good account"? 

I thought that accounts that were viewed as negative (charge offs, multiple delinquencies, etc.) could only stay on for 7? There is no way any potential lender will look at that and think that it is a good account as the credit bureaus say. The charge off account is closed, although the date of first delinquency is wrong.

If it shows a $0 balance, then you may want to consider disputing just the late payments.  "I was never late on xx/xx/xxx dates".  Often if the OC can not verify those dates because they are too old they will simply remove the late payments and effectively turns your negative TL into a positive TL showing no late and paid in full.