advice please for removing closed,zero owed but with late payments

villafree2

I have an old,closed auto loan(only 3 yrs old) that has been closed and paid in full but still shows  as a negative,adverse account with 2/60 days late and 1/30 day late

also

2 student loans with 60 & 30 days late also... also closed because they were transfered to another company but also shows zero balance,closed but adverse account...

should i get these removed by disputing with credit bureaus as not my account?

or is there a better way to remove these?

should i get these removed by disputing with credit bureaus as not my account?

NO.  They are your accounts and lying to get what you want isn't going to work.

or is there a better way to remove these?

Yes, write good will letters to both reporting entities and see if they will not report for those dates or update to "ok" instead.  I did this with an old auto loan and they updated the entries to "no data" and it stayed that way.  

• 1 month later...

I don't know if good will letters work with Student loans, maybe someone can share their success (or failures)..  On the auto loan after 3 years they might not have good records.  if they don't have records, I don't think it's fair for them to continue to report data they don't even have.  I'd dispute with the CRA as not late on a specific date and see what happens.