How do I remove federal student loan completly from credit

Your monitoring service is misleading you.  First, unless your scores come DIRECTLY from FICO...they're approximations.  Secord, the FICO scores we're allowed to see are the FICO Bank Card scores (the "sucker" scores), which have little correlation to FICO Mortgage, New Car, etc..scores.  And actually, if the scores you list are actual FICO, they are pretty good.

Not sure if thats the ficos or not. If not who do u suggest i use

It is NOT FICO scores.  DO NOT pay to monitor your credit score.  If you want to know the bank card score for free you can use Credit Karma or Credit Sesame.

If you really need to know your actual FICO scores you can purchase them on a one time basis directly from myfico.com and get the actual ones for bank card, auto, mortgage, and insurance.  

• Like 1

What are the negatives of paying for a monitoring service. And thanks for the info

You are spending money on monitoring you can get for FREE.  Go to Starbucks, see a movie, save for a vacation.  You do NOT need to pay a monitoring service to watch your credit scores.  Most major credit cards will give you a credit score for free each month too.  Why needlessly spend money on something you can get for FREE?

Good info. So to get that info from my credit card companys do i just write them and ask for it or what. I know i had one of my credit card that used to send me a report eveery quarter but if i can get every month thats even better. Thanks in advance

Typically you just access your account online and there is a link for it.  Capital One calls it "Credit Tracker" but Discover and other cards also offer the same information.  Some offer access to your credit report as well some only the FICO Bank card score.

Does anybody know how to get a federal student loan removed feom report. The reason i want to remove it completely is because it has 4 30days and 3 90day lates. Its completely paid off and the only thing in my whole credit history with any lates. Thanks for the help.

Depending on how long ago those lates were and how old these SLs are, you might see your score drop instead of increase if they just disappeared.  They may be doing more positive for your length of credit history (or AAoA ) than any bad those lates may be doing if they're not too recent.