Does anyone know where I can find examples of Trial Brief(s) and Declaration(s) in Support of Defendant's Trial Briefs for the following Causes of Action?

Common Counts:

1.  An open book account

2.  For money had and received by defendant for the use and benefit of plaintiff. for work, labor [yes, that's really how they listed it in the complaint]

3.  For goods, wares, and merchandise sold and delivered to defendant and for which defendant promised to pay plaintiff

4.  For money lent by plaintiff to defendant at defendant's request

5.  For money paid, lent out, and expended to or for defendant at defendant's special instance and request

I'm currently referencing HomelessInCalifornia's and ASTMedic's documents, but unfortunately, the only Cause of Action I have in common with their cases is the Account Stated.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  

Does anyone know where I can find examples of Trial Brief(s) and Declaration(s) in Support of Defendant's Trial Briefs for the following Causes of Action?

Common Counts:

1.  An open book account

2.  For money had and received by defendant for the use and benefit of plaintiff. for work, labor [yes, that's really how they listed it in the complaint]

3.  For goods, wares, and merchandise sold and delivered to defendant and for which defendant promised to pay plaintiff

4.  For money lent by plaintiff to defendant at defendant's request

5.  For money paid, lent out, and expended to or for defendant at defendant's special instance and request

I'm currently referencing HomelessInCalifornia's and ASTMedic's documents, but unfortunately, the only Cause of Action I have in common with their cases is the Account Stated.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  

Anyone?

would it be helpful to create a database with JDBs trial brief's?  it has been very hard finding them on the internet. lol

I think h8s will share the brief that was filed today after trial is over.

It is good.  Very good.

• Like 4

I think h8s will share the brief that was filed today after trial is over.

It is good.  Very good.

I will absolutely share all of my docs once Trial is over next week.  I would love it if they could help future people in my position, especially after all of the countless hours worth of time, dedication, patience, and compassion that I've gotten from others on this site!

• Like 1

@h8spleadingpaper   please do share, it will be a good thing for defendants to have samples of JDBs trial briefs to read over before trial and study the caselaws they use therein

• Like 1

@h8spleadingpaper   please do share, it will be a good thing for defendants to have samples of JDBs trial briefs to read over before trial and study the caselaws they us therein

Here are some that others here shared with me recently.

REDACTED PLAINTIFF'S TRIAL BRIEF.pdf

REDACTED PLAINTIFF'S OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT'S MIL'S.pdf

• Like 1