kutuzov

Almost there ...

2008 was a bad year for many, and for me was the year when I collected enough debt that I stop paying all cc in January 2009.

My journey

2012 5 charge off, 7 collections. Got sued on 1 charge off from crap1.

Mid 2012 Got a cc of 300.

End 2012 sued 2 debt collectors and cashed some extra money.

2013 4 charge offs, 2 collections, 1 settled cc with OC, the crap1. Got 1 cc of $1300 and a store card of $900. Canceled the $500 cc.

2014 CR same as 2013, and opened a new cc, was $1500 and then it went to $3000.

2015 CR the same, but the $1300 cc is now $2600 and the $3000 went to $5000. Automatic credit lines increase since I seldom if at all call the cc.

2016 ... Will see it might be the year to buy a house ...

So even if you now got bad credit, if you act responsibly it will get fix later on time. Do not let anyone get a judgement on you since that will remain there longer.

Thanks to all that helped me back then, as I keep on trucking. I'm a truck driver since 2013, and also it's not what I wanted it does pay all bills, and my wife stoped working since mid last year, and became a full time Mon.

• Like 1

Since I stoped paying all cc in january 2009, between feb/march 2016 my credit will be good again when all charge offs and the remaining collections fall off. I do not have no debt collectors calling me, they all got a cease and desist or got sued and handled me some cash.

As long as you bite the bullet and don't have to do BK or get a judgement, the 7 years mark will show up eventually. The first I`ll say 2-3 years are sort of a pain getting calls all day, but now with my acquired knowledge here I've learn how to stop that.

Guest Invalid123

Since I stoped paying all cc in january 2009, between feb/march 2016 my credit will be good again when all charge offs and the remaining collections fall off. I do not have no debt collectors calling me, they all got a cease and desist or got sued and handled me some cash.

As long as you bite the bullet and don't have to do BK or get a judgement, the 7 years mark will show up eventually. The first I`ll say 2-3 years are sort of a pain getting calls all day, but now with my acquired knowledge here I've learn how to stop that.

Awesome. Good Luck on your Credit Repair Journey. I've been fighting a good fight now the 20% of the negative that is left is still causing me trouble with all the verifications coming back valid. Just got to keep pushing through and staying positive. 

I did the dispute and all that back in 2012, the ones I couldn't get off I just let them seat and waited for thier time to say bye and it's almost that time, also I ain't rushing it, I might even get some extra cash if some of these smarty collectors try to reage any of them. I might get lucky who knows ...