Rob there is a list of questions in this forum posted at the top caked questions to answer when posting in this forum. If you could cut and paste them here then answer.

Who loaned you the money? It looks like they are suing on account stated, but usually helocs are written contracts. Is this who you had the loan through? Or was it a different bank?

That's a lot of money, was the home or property lost in a foreclosure?

What were those circumstances?

When were you served?

Rob there is a list of questions in this forum posted at the top caked questions to answer when posting in this forum. If you could cut and paste them here then answer.

Who loaned you the money? It looks like they are suing on account stated, but usually helocs are written contracts. Is this who you had the loan through? Or was it a different bank?

That's a lot of money, was the home or property lost in a foreclosure?

What were those circumstances?

When were you served?

Hello shellieh98,

Please for give me, this all foreign to me.

the information i got from some of my load ducuments

Countrywide Bank : Loan type Heloc- Equity

Countrywide Bank, a Division of Treasury Bank, N.A. as 2nd lien Holder

Thanks

If you could re read my post above, answer the questions pinned at the top of the forum.

We also need more details. Bank of America purchased countrywide in 2008. Did you ever pay Bank of America? Was there a default on this loan prior to 2008?

Was the property lost in a foreclosure?

Hello, 
Bank of America did took over and did we make payments till my dad got hit with cancer. We miss about 4 payments and then my wife tried to make an payments but refused to accept any payment.

Our mortgage loan was sold to Saxon,  so we apply for home modification and was denied.

A month later my wife received a letter, stating that she was approve for the HAMP program. We was put on a three trial to see if we can make our payments on time. 
When completed our trial our mortgage loan set for 1220.00 each mont for first two years, but now we are paying about 1420.00  (All payment was sent to Ocwen banking.)

When mortgage increase to 1420.00 we thought that second mortgage was finally included.

thanks

Ok, these are the questions I'm talking about. Copy and paste them here, with your answers, then we can help you better.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/242744-qs-to-answer-when-posting-in-this-forum-please-read/?p=582650

@willingtocope knows more on these type debts, but we will jump in. When is your answer due? They are going to have to prove up a lot of assignments, was the first thru countrywide as well? When was your last payment on the second?

Sorry for so many questions, but it is hard without the details.