Sevanski

Strategic differences in dealing with OC rather than JDB?

Alrighty, gang... T-minus 18 hours. Not worried about all the prep I've done, but have some nagging concerns about my fear of the unknown. To anyone who reads this months or years down the line, if it's scary for an attorney, you shouldn't feel bad for having nerves. 

If there is anything you guys want to tell me before I go Braveheart in court tomorrow, now is your chance! 

Thanks for all the help... I promise to pay all this forward to the next person who needs the help. 

• Like 3

Alrighty, gang... T-minus 18 hours. Not worried about all the prep I've done, but have some nagging concerns about my fear of the unknown. To anyone who reads this months or years down the line, if it's scary for an attorney, you shouldn't feel bad for having nerves. 

If there is anything you guys want to tell me before I go Braveheart in court tomorrow, now is your chance! 

Thanks for all the help... I promise to pay all this forward to the next person who needs the help. 

I will sign up first in line when my case is progressing. I'm still counting the days. I hope you will be in LA area by then. 

Good luck! you are in a good hand. Bravo Team @Anon Amos @calawyer @shellieh98 and all of you that share your experienced 

Alrighty, gang. Trial was continued until November based on some question as to whether CCP 96 noticed were timely served. Had that issue not come up, I think my arguments were winners. 

Oh well, we will wait for November. 

Definitely not as stressful as I thought it would be today. It was a good warm-up for the next one. 

Why did they need to continue for that?  Couldn't be figured out now?  hmm, lets see.  it was due on xx, but sent on xx, and received on xx. not hard.  ;)

• Like 2