Hi Guys,

I have a few questions in regards to this Mortgage Assignment and I need someone with the experience to spot possible fraud. I do understand without litigation, discovery, ect ect you cant know with a certainty. What i am trying to understand the form and what information could I search for or you can provide to help with my investigation.

This is an assignment is from RMS Mortgage Asset Trust 2012-1 selling or assigning to Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, Not In It's Individual Capacity But Solely As Trustee Of Primestar-H Fund II Trust.

My questions relate to the legality and or form of the signatory on the assignment. 

RMS Mortgage Asset Trust 2012-1

By: Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, Not In It's Individual Capacity But Solely As Trustee Of Primestar-H  Fund II Trust. Attorney in Fact

What does this mean ?  

Does it mean the signatory is signing for RMS?  

or Signing for Wilmington as attorney in fact?  

Attorney of Fact for who, RMS or Wilmington?

Does the signer have to have some authority for signing for RMS, who is Assigning it to Wilmington?

Whats the purpose of the signature below? Why would the signer be signing as Vice President for  Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, Not In It's Individual Capacity But Solely As Trustee Of Primestar-H  Fund II Trust. 

Why would the VP for Wilmington signing by this title? If RMS is selling to Wilmington should the document be signed by  a signatory of  RMS Mortgage Asset Trust 2012-1 

What do the experts think. Please Help