backontrack2016

When does this debt really come off my credit report?

I had a CHASE credit card debt that I stopped paying on Novemeber 2008.  It was sold to Cooper Asset Acceptance in 2011.  In 2011 a Judgment was made against me for this debt.  I paid the Judgment in May 2011 for the amount of $2457.00 

My credit report reads that I had an account with CHASE, it's past due and showing a balance of $2229.00, but that is was purchased by another lender.  

The Judgment for the same debt is also on my credit report and states it's paid, but will remain on my report until May 2018.  

My questions are 1 can I dispute the balance still owed of $2229.00?  and 2 when is the two items going to come off my credit report?  

Thanks in advance for any help!

@backontrack2016

Chase's entry can show a high balance the entry but because they sold the debt, it cannot show that a balance is owed.  If it's showing that a balance is still owed, dispute it with the CRAs.    It should either be corrected or the entry deleted.  If the entry is corrected, then it will fall off your CR 7 to 7.5 years from the date of first delinquency.

Since the judgment has been paid, it should fall off 7 years from the filing date.