Compiling Chapter 13 plan

thematrixhasme0425

Hi,

I've filed Pro Se and the only thing I messed up was the Chapter 13 Plan.  Does anyone have a copy (redacted of course) of a sample Chapter 13 Plan?  I live in lovely Arizona and I can't seem to find a sample online or where I would list the order of creditor payments in the documents that the court provided.

Hi,

I've filed Pro Se and the only thing I messed up was the Chapter 13 Plan.  Does anyone have a copy (redacted of course) of a sample Chapter 13 Plan?  I live in lovely Arizona and I can't seem to find a sample online or where I would list the order of creditor payments in the documents that the court provided.

Google your Trustee's name if the initials are RB or EM.  Go to eithers' web site and look for "forms".  If you have the other Trustee, DK, you can try to same for her but I am not familiar with her web site.  Arizona has a standard Chapter 13 Plan and I believe you can access a fillable version from the web sites.  If you do not find it, post back here and I will see what I can do to find a good link.

Des.

Thank you. It's DK. I found the forms but I was looking for a few samples. I went ahead and completed the plan and added the distribution amounts. I had my meeting of the creditors on Friday and the trustee mentioned I didn't include the distribution amounts.

Thanks again for responding. I'm mailing the updated version today. Hopefully it's correct.