Sign in to follow this  
acorn

Free site for Experian?

I signed up for Credit Karma, which lets me keep tabs on my Equifax and TransUnion credit reports for free.  I haven't found a similar site for Experian.  Is there one?  (Credit Sesame's free account monitors only TransUnion, and Quizzle monitors only Equifax.)

Credit Sesame used to be Experian but switched to TU without warning.   I have not found one to replace them.   Sorry.

Bummer!  It seems to me that Experian isn't checked as much by prospective creditors as the other two, so maybe that has something to do with it?

19 minutes ago, acorn said:

Bummer!  It seems to me that Experian isn't checked as much by prospective creditors as the other two, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Depends on where you are.  In the south east Equifax is most popular.  North east down to VA:  Experian.  Midwest TU.  West coast TU and Experian. 

1 hour ago, CreditVortex said:

That's pretty much worthless.  I want to see the details of my credit report, not see a FAKO score.  In order to see my Experian credit report, I have to pay $1 and sign up for their credit monitoring service at 22 bucks per month.  No, thank you.

Sorry, then the only option appears to me is access the accepted annual free credit report site.  You won't get a real FICO score at any of them.  Only myFico.com gives a score you can live with but may or may not be accurate since there are 45 other scores.   Banks get one score, auto loans get another, mortgage companies get something entirely different, utility companies probably get another score.  You get what you pay for.  If it's from one of the free sites you can't use them for squat.

Maybe I wasn't clear.  I'm not looking for my credit SCORE.  I want to see (and monitor) my credit REPORT, including details about each tradeline.  Credit Karma lets me do that with my Equifax and TransUnion reports.  I was hoping for something similar for my Experian report, but credit.com isn't it.  Thanks, anyway!