CAVEAT: Take everything that comes from InsideARM with a grain of salt.  The site is profoundly anti-consumer. They do their best to spin everything in favor of the ARM industry and against the consumer. Do you own due diligence- don't take their word for anything.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, debtzapper said:

Anti consumer they are indeed, and they do like to spin, but the decisions speak for themselves.

Not on their site.  They provide links to very few of the actual decisions and it is THEIR opinion whether it is positive or negative.  Keeping in mind that when they say "positive" they mean helps the debt collection industry NOT the consumer and "negative" court decisions means the debt collectors were held to the law and not allowed their usual shenanigans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clydesmom said:

Not on their site.  They provide links to very few of the actual decisions and it is THEIR opinion whether it is positive or negative.  Keeping in mind that when they say "positive" they mean helps the debt collection industry NOT the consumer and "negative" court decisions means the debt collectors were held to the law and not allowed their usual shenanigans.

"They provide links to very few of the actual decisions."  For the month of February, I counted over 25 links to court decisions.  I posted that link because it contains a lot of FDCPA  decisions in one place.  Yes, they characterize them as positive or negative; I said they do spin,  but as I also said, the decisions speak for themselves.

Another resource which many of you might be using already is the Google Scholar alerts.  You can set up to receive  regular email notifications  of cases containing your chosen keywords. Simply choose to receive alerts from anything posted which contain "FDCPA" or "TCPA" or, say "FDCPA" and "arbitration" for those of you who've bought into that. You'll get between 10-20 every week. I like this feature because it provides links to cases dealing with lots of issues- not merely dispositive ones.

• Like 2