Being sued by Midland Financial in Texas

I found this taped to my front door a few days ago. I have 14 days to answer. I hope it is ok to post the documents. I do not know what to do as far as submitting an answer, do I pay it, do they allow you to settle, etc. I do not dispute I had a credit card with Sears but my dispute has always been the amount. I paid more than the minimum requirement because my purchases were on low interest for a specified term (example : 0% interest for 12 months). Sears took the extra payments and applied them to the most recent purchase so the older purchase interest rate increased (because the time frame expired). They tacked on hundreds in interest in one billing period which then went over the limit and added fees and by the time they were done I owed more than my original purchase and the amount I had paid was wasted.  I could't get any resolution when I would call and finally gave up. When I called because I noticed it on my billing statements I was told I had to specify on the payment which purchase my extra payments were going to. I asked for a copy of my agreement but they refused to give me anything. I disputed the debt with Sears and disputed it with the credit bureau. Unfortunately I can't find any of my documents pertaining to this issue. I can print my payments made through my bank.

Preview attachment image1.JPGimage1.JPG1.8 MB.webloc

Preview attachment image4.JPGimage4.JPG2 MB.webloc

Preview attachment image2.JPGimage2.JPG1.6 MB.webloc

Preview attachment image5.JPGimage5.JPG2.7 MB.webloc

image2-2.JPG

image1-2.JPG

image8.JPG

image7.JPG

image3.JPG

image2-4.JPG

image3-2.JPG

@shuckybucky do a board search at the top right for Midland Texas or Portfolio Texas and you'll see plenty of recent cases to guide you with an answer.

Whatever these are don't load

Preview attachment image1.JPGimage1.JPG1.8 MB.webloc

Preview attachment image4.JPGimage4.JPG2 MB.webloc

Preview attachment image2.JPGimage2.JPG1.6 MB.webloc

Preview attachment image5.JPGimage5.JPG2.7 MB.webloc