Sign in to follow this  
Raven1988

Seeking advice

Hello all,

I am trying to help my mom and was hoping someone could give me some advice on what the next step would be...my father passed away in Feb 2011 and March 2011 is when my mom made the last payment on their house, she did not want to live there anymore since that was where my dad died..the note was held by BOA who tried to collect for about 3 years then sold it to M & T Bank who has been trying to collect for about 2 years. Here comes the good part..while M & T Bank is trying to collect for the house and dinging my mom's credit report..BOA has filed a lawsuit which then turns into this other company Lake View servicing...who sued my mom..the house was finally foreclosed and sold on 3/15/2016 with a judgement for Lake view and yet M & T Bank is still sending my mom letters saying she is behind on the mortgage. My question is..what type of letter should I send to M & T Bank? My mother no longer owns the house and yet has two companies continually asking for money for it.  If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!