Should I Respond

I was sued by Portfolio.  I filed a Motion to compel Arb using JAMS.   It was dismissed without prejudice.  Now only 2 months later I get a letter from Portfolio asking me to call them regarding my dispute.  They included pages of purchases and payments.  Should I ignore this request or respond?  I'm in Michigan. 

@Piston it's possible they sent records in an attempt to comply with the CFPB order. Somebody else posted something similar.

If you don't see any entry on your credit reports and this is the last you hear from them, you could let it go if you want. If you find they're still attempting to collect after dismissing and haven't restarted the case, go back in with your MTC Arb. Make sure to check the online case detail at the court website on a regular basis just to make sure this stays dismissed.

• Like 2