CANTTAKETHISSTRESS

Bk 7 Need to submit "Verification and Master Address List" by Fri 5-6-16

Good evening,

I submitted a skeleton packet to the Bankruptcy office in Sacramento on the 29th of April. 

I just noticed that I have to have the Verification and Master Address submitted by Friday 5-6-16.

I have a couple of questions that I cannot seem to find the answers to ;

1) Do I include my student loans (I am still in school, they are deferred until 2017) on the "Master Address list?"

2) I am still receiving "settlement offer letters" for things that were "charged off" on my credit report, shall I put those on the Master address list as well?

3) There is a lawsuit against me that I have responded too, I believe I put that on the list, But; do I put the attorneys information or the Original Creditors address etc?

Sorry for all of the questions

1 hour ago, CANTTAKETHISSTRESS said:

1) Do I include my student loans (I am still in school, they are deferred until 2017) on the "Master Address list?"

Yes, because they won't be discharged anyway.

2) I am still receiving "settlement offer letters" for things that were "charged off" on my credit report, shall I put those on the Master address list as well?

Yes.  List ALL debts.

3) There is a lawsuit against me that I have responded too, I believe I put that on the list, But; do I put the attorneys information or the Original Creditors address etc?

Put both the attorney and the OC on that list.