Wrong Notice of Trial date - sent from Attorney

After filing my answer, I received a letter from the attorney asking to discuss an out-of-court settlement. This was stated on a cover letter with the correct trial date (10/16) and case number. The two pages attached to the cover letter (1. Notice Of Trial / 2. Notice Requesting and Requiring Parties to Attend) list a trial date that was in the past (6/15). The case number is correct on these two attachments, but the date of the trial is wrong. There is another date by the signature on these attachments which is the date this was mailed (10/15).

It appears the attorneys used a standard form or updated a different case to fit mine. Can I file a motion to dismiss based on this date mistake? Can I use this against the attorneys in court?

3 hours ago, slackert said:

Can I file a motion to dismiss based on this date mistake?

Can you?  Yes.  Would you win?  No.  It is a mistake the court will allow them to fix.

3 hours ago, slackert said:

Can I use this against the attorneys in court?

You can try to use it to impeach the credibility of their records but would not get your hopes up.