Debtorboards?

What happened to Debtorboards?  I keep getting "forbidden" errors.  I was on that back in 2014 when I was served by PRA.  Lots of good advice and I am still fighting the case --what a debacle in the court system at the district and circuit level.  Am in COA now hoping for grant of late leave to appeal.  (Filed in Circuit based on District denial of MTC---turns out that is not a "final judgement" and Circuit declined after 17 months to consider on that basis--cited lack of jurisdiction.  So finally went to COA.  Many more details...district overstepped, so much more.  Have missed the advice I had....!

Yes, it is up but, I can't get to it from home. I get the following errors. Now, I have Dish satellite and its not worth pursuing it with them.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at debtorboards.com Port 80

it is a problem with your ISP. My laptop gets to Debtorboards from anywhere else but home. Dish is a real Bitch though and will not acknowledge the issue. Course, I don't have the time to go through Tech supports inane actions. It affects Debtorboards and one other site. Contact your home ISP and let them see the issue. I had to clear this up with one other site but, that site was important for my work.