fixingmistakes

Dispute in process - transunion letter unacceptable ID

Submitted dispute letters, along with a change of address to all three credit reporting agencies. I received a letter from Transunion stating that my supporting documents (passport/bank statement) were 'unacceptable id'. In the letter it didn't state that I needed to resubmit the correct documents, or that my disputes were put on hold. 

My question... Do I respond with supporting documents giving Transunion additional time to conduct their re-investigation?  Do I not respond, in hopes they stay within the 30 day window?

Thank you kindly for your time, help and consideration. 

34 minutes ago, fixingmistakes said:

Submitted dispute letters, along with a change of address to all three credit reporting agencies. I received a letter from Transunion stating that my supporting documents (passport/bank statement) were 'unacceptable id'. In the letter it didn't state that I needed to resubmit the correct documents, or that my disputes were put on hold. 

My question... Do I respond with supporting documents giving Transunion additional time to conduct their re-investigation?  Do I not respond, in hopes they stay within the 30 day window?

Thank you kindly for your time, help and consideration. 

They're not going to start the reinvestigation until they're satisfied with your identity.