Through Life Lock, My TransUnion Score is Four. Not Four Hundred- Four.

Hello, Life Lock's ID protection has the option for credit monitoring. I realize that they use Vantage Score 3. but it has the same range as FICO, 300-850, which a Life Lock rep stated in an email but didn't take the time to look at the score. It is a single digit- 4. How can I be 296 points lower than the lowest possible score? I have yet to pull my FICO from freeannualreport but any comments, opinions, ideas, recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much. 

DUMP this expense immediately.  It is NOTHING you cannot get for FREE from Credit Karma or Credit Sesame.  It is only meant to be a tool it is NOT your actual FICO score.  There is absolutely NO reason to pay Lifelock or any other company for protection from ID theft or credit monitoring.  Waste of money.

If you want to know what your actual FICO scores are including auto loan, mortgage, insurance, and bank card sucker scores you can go to My FICO and pay to get them.  The ONLY time I do this is when I am going to make a major purchase such as a car or house so I have an idea what my negotiating power and leverage is.  

• Like 1