strive4credit

Goodwill letter to Seterus

I have a goodwill letter to send to Seterus to remove some lates as a result of a misapplied payment. I need to know who to email it to. If anybody out there has an email address I can use, please.

I FOUND IT!!!! Thanks CIC for motivation. Because everyday I checked to see if someone replied, nada! So that motivated me to use other strategies. So I sent an email with a return receipt and BOOM! It came back like somebody read it. So since I have the president's email address I will be bombarding him with letters depending on the outcome of my goodwill letter. I'll keep you posted.

1 hour ago, Harry Seaward said:

I'm not at all convinced that "bombarding" someone is an effective method to garner their goodwill.

Agreed.  By the time you are asking the CEO or President for their goodwill they will either do it or they won't.  Bombarding them isn't going to make it happen.

If, as you claim, they made mistakes by misapplying payments and caused late pays to show up on your credit report, then I wouldn't have much "goodwill" towards them and would have leaned that they definitely have none towards me or my credit.  Instead, I would be disputing their errors through the CRA and using much stronger legal actions than some emails that are easily deleted and blocked.

Thanks, I really didn't mean it like that. Depending on the outcome, which I am very optimistic about, I will send a thank you email. Followed by a copy of a positive letter I will send to the bbb and cfpb. Not too much.