Being sued in Bexar, County by Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC

I was served on 8/10/16 - I did find a general denial example and I filed with the county clerk on 8/30/16 but now I need help with First Discovery Request, Request For Disclosure, Request For Production, Request For Admissions, Plaintiff's First Set Of Interrogatories.   Can someone help me?  I was given 50 days.   Also, does this need to be notarized before sending to the attorney?  

42 minutes ago, mistygarza said:

I was served on 8/10/16 - I did find a general denial example and I filed with the county clerk on 8/30/16

Is this in Justice Court or State Court?

43 minutes ago, mistygarza said:

I need help with First Discovery Request, Request For Disclosure, Request For Production, Request For Admissions, Plaintiff's First Set Of Interrogatories.   Can someone help me?  

If this is Justice Court you may not have to answer them at all yet.  Justice Court requires permission of the court to do any of that and if PRA did not get that permission you can ignore it.  Did that happen?

Who is the original creditor and how much are you being sued for?

It is highly unlikely that it would be a state court.  It will say at the top right of the plaintiff's original petition that you received when you were served, "Justice Court" or "County Court at law #___"

Scan and post the discovery items they sent  (or type them if you don't have a scanner)

What is the name of the attorney and/or law firm that filed the lawsuit?