Jump to content

Legal Advice Needed


Recommended Posts

Back in 2010 a guy ran into the back of my car and knocked my bumper off, the Service aide did not give him a ticket and several months later he filed a lawsuit against me. I was never served with the papers and there was a default judgment placed against me. I pay him every month and if I decide to stop my license gets suspended. Is there a way out of this I can't afford to keep paying him especially for something that wasn't my fault 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.