Jump to content

Sued by Portfolio Recovery in Texas

Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2016 at 5:49 PM, joeblow69 said:

Am I still able to proceed with arbitration and if so how do I proceed?

File a MOTION to Compel Arbitration with the court.  NOT a letter.  

On 11/30/2016 at 5:49 PM, joeblow69 said:

Do I just submit that letter to the court and then mail certified to plaintiff or ?

You file the motion with the court as well as serve copies on the Plaintiff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.