breturbo

How to show I am initiating with JAMS

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to Initiate with JAMS?  I was looking at their website but I see no type of form or anything I can fill out to show I am initiating arbitration with JAMS.

51 minutes ago, breturbo said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to Initiate with JAMS?  I was looking at their website but I see no type of form or anything I can fill out to show I am initiating arbitration with JAMS.

Go to the JAMS website, "Rules/Clauses", and "Submit a Case". 

@BV80

Alright!  So here is what I got for tomorrow.  I have made up 3 packets.  1 for me, 1 for Judge and 1 for PRA.

1st I have the Motion to Compel Private Contractual Arbitration, which states everything I posted before.

2nd I have my card members agreement showing the arbitration clause highlighted with an affidavit saying that it is the true and correct copy to my knowledge.

3rd I have the public law 204. Internet posting of credit card agreements, showing that the electronic copy is just as good as anything mailed to me.

4th I have the demand for arbitration form filled out partially because I still do not know all the information to include on the form. This along with the listing of JAMS arbitration mediators in the Dallas area.

Do you think this is suffice?