Jump to content

Who Is Handling Judgments By FCC National Bank?


Recommended Posts

Guest usctrojanalum

This is going to be a pain to figure out, you may have to do some time consuming research.  Couple areas I would start.

First: Go to clerk of court where judgment was entered, get the file, and see if a consent to change attorney was ever filed.  It might be a longish shot for it to be that easy but you never know.

Second: See if you can track down via google where named partners at old firm are practicing law now.  If you can reach out to one of them, they may be able to tell you where to remit payments or settlements.

Third: Court Intervention.  This one will likely be worst option because it will be most expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.