devbro

Credit Rating Dropping For No Apparent Reason?

Hey all,

My credit history is pretty poor due to missing a lot of credit card payments in the past, but i'm finally in a position to start working towards improving my score.

About 4 months ago I closed two of my old credit card accounts after paying them in full.

About 3 months ago, I got applied for an received two new credit cards that I plan to use (and have been using) in order to help me  start rebuilding my score.

I've had a car loan for the last 3 years, and have not missed any payments on that.

About a month ago, I noticed my Transunion score went from 590ish to 619 - this was after I received the first credit card and made my first payment on time.

After I received the second credit card, my score dropped down to 607, this is expected I believe due to the hard-pull on my credit when I applied to the card.

Over the last 3 months, i've used both credit cards, and have paid them off in full directly after I used them and have no carried any balances over to the next monthly period.

Today, my score has dropped from 607 - 584!

After months of making all of my payments and securing new credit 3 months or so ago, why is my score now starting to drop? 

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!