Midland Funding - Texas

PBJ3

Hello , looking to get midland Funding put in there place. they have zero proof of me having an account with a previous creditor. I have had one account removed. now i find out they have a judgement against me with a different account and i was never notified of this , i found out when i pulled my credit. So i sent them a dispute letter , the same one i sent before that got the other stuff removed. do you have a current and correct address , seems they may have moved recently. 

7 hours ago, PBJ3 said:

So i sent them a dispute letter , the same one i sent before that got the other stuff removed. do you have a current and correct address , seems they may have moved recently. 

I would not waste time disputing with Midland.  Midland is not reporting this judgment.  The bureaus have search bots that comb the court records and find cases of bankruptcy, liens, and judgments and match them to creditors in their files.  

Find out what court that judgment is in and get copies of everything in the court file.  Most important is when, where and HOW you were served notice of this lawsuit.  If you were not properly served then depending on how long it has been you may have grounds to have the judgment vacated.